Our Rosacea Facial Oil is suitable and safe for use by persons prone to Rosacea, rich in antioxidants, vitamins and proteins the elixir will provide superior protection from free radical damage, whilst calming redness irritation and inflammation.
Enriched with Peach, Avocado and Geranium, this exquisite elixir is blended with a multi-vitamin complex to encourage repair and renewal of skin cells, whilst hydrating and calming irritation to promote the skin’s resilience and radiance.
Use under the moisturiser to super boost the benefits of the natural oils.
Why does this work when others don't... because of the superfood naturals we use:
- Angelica: Relieves swelling, anti-infection bacterial to stop infection, stimulates oxygen which improves blood flow reducing redness, contains a vitamin B complex which those with Rosacea have low levels of
- Avocado: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D, E, and fatty acids, provides the skin with emollients that can hydrate, nourish and regenerate the epidermis or the outer skin layer
- Geranium: Triggers microglial cells, which release pro-inflammatory agents that combat inflammation, supports regeneration of new skin cells, is a natural diuretic which increases detoxification
- Orange: A natural anti-inflammatory, helps absorption of Vitamin C, promotes secretion from glands, tonic, boosts the immune system, helps repair broken capillaries, reduce redness, and strengthens the capillary walls to prevent future redness
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA – deeply nourishing and soothing, reduces redness and the appearance of broken capillaries
What we don't use:
Synthetics, petro chemicals, parabens, perfumes, colourings, harsh chemicals, none-comedogenic materials, animal ingredients, pollutants. We use only organic derived compounds which deliver the very best skincare results
Peach (Prunus persica), Avocado (Persea gratissima), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
The ideal way to use our products is with an overal kit, which means you are getting all the super-food compounds in face washes, and in oils which contain additional benefits, click here for kit.
Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person